Sunday, September 5, 2010

Neck and neck!

We just received an email, that alerted us to the interesting information that Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber are running neck to neck. They both have 245 million views each on YouTube, let's see who will hit 300 million views first?

Speaking of YouTube, if you didn't see our latest vid "Tennis and the Paparazzi" go and check it out,
since we are all friends on YouTube, check out the vid of the" U.S. Open fight on the stands." True story.

All of the culprits are now banned from attending the U.S. Open for the next two years! I'm just glad I chose to ignore the woman who told me to close my umbrella. Folks, when you go see a tennis match you go to see the sets, not be bothered by ignorant and uneducated people.

I will be back on Tuesday! Enjoy the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment